SALES PROFESSIONAL - Austin
Work Experience and Attribute Requirements
- Meet or exceed sales goals and objectives.
- Actively seeks Guests through referrals, demonstrated interest and model visits.
- Develops rapport and establishes relationships with Prospective Guests that may lead to home sales.
- Conducts dynamic sales presentations by first listening to the Guests to determine needs and desired benefits.
- Articulates the Sitterle quality difference and demonstrates the home/home site. Instills confidence in product, location, investment, lifestyle, security and enjoyment that a Sitterle home will bring.
- Follows-up with Prospects and Buyers regularly via phone calls, emails or hand written correspondence to engage them and to build trust and respect. If the community is not a match, promotes the Sitterle community that is a better fit.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with the Realtor and Mortgage Brokerage communities to seek new business.
- Conducts realtor tours, hosts and gives presentations at realtor functions, visits realtor offices, distributes marketing materials and asks for referrals.
- Manages Sales Office, Models and Selects and alerts superintendent on maintenance issues to ensure good showing conditions.
- Investigates pricing or other issues necessary to make the sale.
- Writes and explains contracts and the building process.
- Proactively schedules Buyer meetings through decorator and construction phases. Attends the pre-start, predrywall, pre-close orientation meetings.
- Monitors color selects for completeness and consistency.
- Maintains the highest level of integrity and professionalism by setting realistic Buyer expectations and delivers on promises. Provides outstanding customer service.
- Writes and coordinates change order requests, approvals and payments.
- Keeps Buyers informed at every phase of interaction.
- Calls Buyers to provide weekly updates on the progress of their homes. Keeps the respective superintendent informed.
- Updates the Smart Touch CRM Lead Management database on a daily basis.
- Completes traffic reports and other paperwork on schedule or as requested by the Director of Sales.
- Continues to enhance sales, professional and negotiating skills.
- Recommends and implements innovative marketing and sales strategies.
- Participates in special projects. Provides input on Sitterle communities, floor plans, specifications, etc.
- Maintains orderly and current files and communication logs. Reconciles accounts.
- Coordinates seamlessly with Sitterle colleagues, Prospects, Buyers, Realtors, Interior Designers, Brokers, Lenders, Appraisers and the Title Company to sell, build, and close homes smoothly in a timely and cost effective manner.
Prior residential sales experience or sales experience in another industry is required. Must be a dynamic and results oriented sales professional who strives to exceed goals. Requires a strong customer service background, excellent verbal and written communication skills. Experience in a service industry is preferred. Requires expertise in discovery (listening) while interacting with Guests and Families. Requires a strong work ethic and an exceptional attitude. Must be a highly organized self starter. Must have the ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace professional environment–with interruptions. Must work evenings & weekends. May work 6 days a week and “off days”.
Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Requires mathematical skills and computer proficiency in: Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook. Knowledge of BRIX and Smart Touch CRM Lead Management database is a plus.
Click Here to Download a PDF of the Sales Professional Job Details