Life at La Creciente at Johnson Ranch can be summed up in one word: beautiful. Just nine miles north of Loop 1604 near Bulverde, Johnson Ranch is close to everything you need and want. San Antonio is an easy drive for work or fun, and the charm of smaller towns like Boerne, Gruene and New Braunfels awaits nearby.
Homes in La Creciente at Johnson Ranch feature:
- Nine spacious floorplans from 3,017 sq. ft. – 3,801 sq. ft.
- 4 – 5 Bedrooms, 3.5 – 4 Baths
- Single-story and two-story homes
- Some plans include large outdoor living areas
- Oversized homesites from ¼ to ½ an acre
- Gorgeous Views of Cibolo Valley
La Creciente is perfect for anyone who wants the tranquility of life in the country and a slower pace of life. When you do want the excitement of big-name concerts, four-star restaurants, and upscale shops, San Antonio is just minutes away.
La Creciente at Johnson Ranch Community features:
- Swimming pools
- Network of trails connecting the communities
- One-fourth of the community preserved for open space, parks and trails.
La Creciente at Johnson Ranch is the closest to the new amenity center of any other community in Johnson Ranch. Students who live in Johnson Ranch attend the Exemplary Comal Independent School District