Esperanza-the Spanish meaning for "Hope." The word serves as a reflection of the vision which brings Esperanza, Boerne's first truly Master Planned Community, to life. A lifestyle where families will enjoy walkable neighborhood schools in the acclaimed Boerne School District, 350 acres of parks and open space, miles of meandering trails, elaborate amenities, artful street scenes, sustainable land design and Texas-inspired architecture.
Homes at The Village of Encinal at Esperanza feature:
- Five spacious floor plans ranging from 1,937 sq. ft. to 2,368 sq. ft.
- 2-3 bedrooms, 2-2.5 baths
- Zero lot line homesites for ultimate privacy
- Sitterle Homes Luxury Low Maintenence Garden Homes
- Award-winning Sitterle Homes design and quality
Residents of The Village of Encinal at Esperanza can enjoy:
- Front and Back Lawn Maintenance
- Zero Lot Line Garden Homes for Privacy
- Schools on Site
- Walking Trails
- Access to Downtown Boerne
- Gated Access
Students who live in The Village of Encinal at Esperanza attend the highly acclaimed Boerne Independent School District