Life in Boerne’s Balcones Creek Gardens is carefree, allowing you to enjoy both the slower pace of a small town and easy access to the excitement of the city. Boerne is just a 15-minute drive from San Antonio yet it feels like a whole world away. With a rich and diverse history and thriving modern arts and cultural activities, Boerne is a unique community with excellent schools.
Homes in Balcones Creek Gardens feature:
- Eleven distinctive floorplans from two distinct series ranging from 1843 sq. ft. – 2575 sq. ft.
- 2-3 Bedrooms, 2 – 3.5 Baths
- Low-maintenance Sitterle Luxury Garden Homes
- Each home includes a covered patio
The town of Boerne takes care to preserve its natural beauty, with several beautiful parks and attractions. River Road Park is located next to Cibolo Creek, and Boerne’s Hill Country Mile with charming shops and German restaurants is within walking distance. Other local attractions include Cave without a Name, Boerne City Parks and Kreutzberg Canyon Natural Area.
Balcones Creek Gardens Community Features:
- Gated master-planned community
- 15 minute drive from downtown San Antonio
- Easy access from I-10 and I-35
- Community Pool, Clubhouse and Playscape
- No city taxes
- Texas Hill Country views
Students who live in Balcones Creek Estates attend schools in the exemplary Boerne Independent School District