Fulshear City Newcomers Guide

December 9, 2015    By: mramirez


Moving to Fulshear, TX? If you’re new to the area then getting settled in your community, like The Pond at Cross Creek Ranch, can feel a little overwhelming at first. This quick guide provides an overview of the essential information new Fulshear residents need to know.


Emergency Services


Police Department – 281-346-2202

Fire Department – 281-346-2800

Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office – 281-341-4704

Fort Bend County Emergency Medical Services – 281-342-7233

Animal Control – 281-342-1512




A number of public utilities are provided by the City of Fulshear. These include solid waste, water and sewer services. Newcomers should call (281) 346-1796 to set up service. Natural gas is provided by Center Point Energy and can be established by calling 713-659-2111. Fulshear is in a deregulated energy market, which means residents can choose from a number of available electricity plans at PowertoChoose.org.


Resources for Residents That Are Building New Homes


If building a new home with someone like Sitterle Homes, your builder should already be in contact with the Building Services Department. It helps to have their information for current and future projects as well. The department also handles code enforcement for things like trash collection, which can be handy after you move in.


Building Services Department – 281-346-8860

Permits – Residential Building Permit Information Packet is a must read.

Inspections – 281-346-8850