Get Sitterle Homes List of 7 Reasons Everyone is Moving to North San Antonio
As one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the country, North San Antonio is topping the list with the second largest population growth in 2015 in the U.S. The secret is certainly out about this phenomenal area to live, and it’s easy to see why with so many great reasons. The list is long, but we’ve shared the top seven you should know about if you’re considering a move to Willis Ranch North San Antonio.
- Excellent Real Estate Investment - Ranked 3rd among the best places to invest in housing in 2016 by Forbes magazine, San Antonio is a strong market that offers a great investment opportunity for homebuyers looking for North San Antonio new homes for sale.
- Exemplary Schools - Families with students that live in Willis Ranch will attend Comal Independent School District. Comal ISD is rated as Recognized with all schools in the district meeting TEA Standards. The school district was also ranked #10 for the Best Teachers in the San Antonio Metro area and #9 out of 49 for the Best Academics by Niche.com.
- Proximity to Top Area Employers – San Antonio overall has experienced a 3.7 percent year-over-year job growth, and North San Antonio in particular has seen a rise in the number of IT, energy and other service related companies establishing headquarters here. Willis Ranch residents are within easy access to top employers including, USAA, Rackspace, UTSA, Valero Energy, SWBC and more.
- Incredible Scenery – North San Antonio is located at the foothills of the rolling Hill Country and surrounded by majestic views. Willis Ranch embraces and preserves that beauty by incorporating abundant open green space and nature trails throughout the community.
- Array of Shopping and Dining Areas – North San Antonio is home to some of the newest shopping areas ranging from big box stores to high-end shops and eclectic boutiques. The Village at Stone Oak, Northwoods Shopping Center and The Shops at La Cantera are all within a short drive of Willis Ranch.
- Access to Top-notch Medical Care – North San Antonio residents are within a short drive to top ranked medical care facilities and San Antonio’s Medical Center district, including Methodist Stone Oak Hospital, Baptist Emergency Hospital, University of Texas Health Science Center and more.
- Quality of Life – All of the above factors contribute to a better quality of life and combined with the affordable housing market, lower costs for healthcare and everyday needs, the overall cost of living makes North San Antonio a highly appealing area for homebuyers.
Looking for the ideal North San Antonio community for your family? Sitterle Homes invites you to tour our new move-in ready homes in Willis Ranch and discover an incredible new community surrounded by nature and endless amenities.