Fulshear, TX is known as Fort Bend County’s premier address, and for families that are looking to live a more relaxed lifestyle the city truly lives up to that name. The city is only 20 minutes from the Katy-Houston area, but families that buy Fulshear, TX new homes have plenty of things to do right in their own backyard.
Here is a quick look at some of the most popular family activities in and around Flushear:
· Playing a round of disc golf at Flewellen Creek Park
· Golfing at the Meadowbrook Farms Golf Club
· Hiking and biking at George Bush Park
· Watching a polo match at one of the four local fields
· Watching an outdoor movie at First Fulshear
· Enjoying music and exhibits at Arts Fulshear
Many of the most entertaining amenities can be found in The Pond at Cross Creek Ranch neighborhood. Adventure Island Waterpark is a main attraction with multiple resort-style pools, a 140-foot water slide and the Splash-n-Spray park for the littlest family members. There’s also an expansive dog park, miles of trails, tennis courts and more. New homes in Houston just can’t match these types of family-friendly amenities.