Bulverde new homes are attracting families from all around the San Antonio metro. The Bulverde real estate for sale today boasts the latest build technology and family-friendly floor plans in the heart of the picturesque Hill Country. But the appeal extends well beyond the homes.
Bulverde offers families easy access to a wide range of activities in and around the city. It’s one of the top reasons why more people are looking past San Antonio new homes to the smaller communities north of downtown.
Popular family-friendly activities in and around Bulverde include:
· Swimming and boating out on Canyon Lake
· Canoeing or kayaking the Guadalupe River
· Trips to Schlitterbahn in the summer
· Exploring Natural Bridge Caverns and Wildlife Ranch
· Saturday night rodeos and live music at Tejas Rodeo Company
· Horseback riding at The Farmyard
· Dinner at Pappagallo’s Mexican Restaurant
· Enjoying art, science and culture exhibits McKenna Children’s Museum
The up and coming community of La Creciente at Johnson Ranch offers families even more ways to have fun right in their own community. Schedule a tour to see the breathtaking grounds and future amenity center your family could soon enjoy!