Get the List of Top 7 North San Antonio Attractions Willis Ranch Residents Enjoy
Residents of Willis Ranch looking for something fun to do in and around north San Antonio are in luck! There are so many terrific attractions both natural and man-made near these new homes in San Antonio that you’re sure to fill up every weekend with something new to do for the whole family. While the list is nearly endless, we’ve shared seven of Sitterle Homes top favorites to get you started.
1. Six Flags Fiesta Texas – San Antonio’s biggest and most popular theme park covering 200 acres of land offers countless thrill rides and for those that want to relax after all that excitement there are plenty of entertaining shows, dining spots and more.
2. Natural Bridge Caverns – Texas largest commercial cave, this premier natural attraction has fun and adventure for the whole family, including the original discovery tour, lantern tours, adventure spelunking tours, and even some outdoor fun with ziplining canopy challenges.
3. McAllister Park – Comprised of 976 acres on the north side of San Antonio between Jones Maltsberger and Wetmore Roads, this park is an area favorite for sports enthusiasts for its five miles of asphalt trails, more than 10 miles of unpaved natural bicycle and cross-country trails, baseball fields, and soccer fields.
4. Sea World – This favorite park offers a unique mix of sea life exhibits, entertaining shows, thrill rides and roller coasters. Willis Ranch residents live close enough to take advantage of season tickets to enjoy year round activities
5. Friedrich Wilderness Park – This beautiful Hill Country park on the outskirts of San Antonio is known and loved for its wide range of hiking & walking trails that loop through 232 acres of woodlands, grasslands and canyons.
6. The Shops of La Cantera – If roller coasters and outdoor adventure aren’t your thing, but you love walking and shopping, the nearby Shops at La Cantera are just what you’re looking for. You’ll find this upscale open-air shopping mall near Loop 1604 and I-10 a shoppers delight!
7. Santikos Palladium IMAX – Need some time to just relax and catch up on the latest blockbuster movies? This theater has high-end movie theater takes it to a new level with a state-of-the-art movie experience, including large screen IMAX projection, motion controlled seats synchronized with the movie, café, cocktails, and reserved seating.
Tour Willis Ranch today and the surrounding area and see firsthand all of the wonderful area attractions you’ll have minutes from your Sitterle Homes front door.