Get Sitterle Homes List of Top 7 Home Perks Residents Enjoy at Balcones Creek Estates
Life in Balcones Creek Estates is a beautiful blend of a small town charm and easy access to big city living. Surrounded by the breathtaking Hill Country and its famed landscape, Balcones Creek offers its residents a spacious yet private lifestyle with award-winning new estate homes from Sitterle Homes in Boerne, Texas. The Balcones Creek Estates new homes for sale San Antonio are north of San Antonio along the IH-10 corridor and have plenty of perks for homeowners looking for the ideal home far from the hustle and bustle, yet close enough to live comfortably. Here are our seven favorite perks we know you’ll fall in love with at Balcones Creek Estates.
1. Estate-Sized Lots – Each picturesque homesite in Balcones Creek Estates features 1/2 to 3/4 acre treed lots nestled within the beloved Texas Hill Country. With so much space, you’ll have plenty of room to build your dream home and still have privacy from neighbors.
2. Spacious, Customizable Floor Plans – Whether you’re a growing family or just want a little extra room, Sitterle Homes has seven open floor plans to choose from ranging from 3,030 sq. ft. – 4,523 sq. ft. with 3-4 bedrooms and plenty of options for customizing including, media or game rooms, study, additional bedrooms and more.
3. Three Car Garages – Every Sitterle Homes floor plan in Balcones Creek Estates features a three car garage, ensuring you have space for any oversized vehicles or room to set up shop and tinker away at your favorite pastime.
4. Spectacular Views – Immersed in the landscape, the developers have taken great care to preserve and showcase the beauty that surrounds Balcones Creek with Hill Country views from the estate homes and throughout the community.
5. Resort-Style Amenities – Families will love the convenience and luxury of having a beautiful new community and swim center with clubhouse and playscape just steps from their front door. Plus, for those that enjoy growing their own fruits and vegetables or want to teach the little ones about gardening, you can dig in at the community garden.
6. Outstanding Schools – Students living in Balcones Creek Estates can attend the exemplary and top ranked Boerne Independent School District schools, which include Kendall Elementary School, Boerne Middle School South and Samuel V. Champion High School, which was listed among Newsweek’s Top 500 U.S. High Schools 2015.
7. Location, Location! – Balcones Creek Estates is truly close to it all. The history and culture of Boerne and its famous Hill Country Mile are just six miles away and chic shopping and dining areas including the Shops at La Cantera are only a short 15-minute drive from these beautiful new homes.
Schedule a tour of Sitterle Homes newest model home in Balcones Creek Estates and find your dream Hill Country location minutes from everything.