Ten Reasons New Salado Canyon Homes are the Perfect Fit for Your Family
Plan your tour of Salado Canyon new San Antonio homes for sale and see how many reasons you can find to live here.
Located in the prestigious master-planned community, Rogers Ranch, Salado Canyon Homes offers everything you’re looking for in a new San Antonio home for sale. Location, amenities, great schools, easy commute times, shopping, dining, entertainment and so much more all tucked away in a peaceful Hill Country setting.
Discover the 10 Reasons You’ll Want to Live in Salado Canyon. We’ll Bet You’ll Find Even More!
1. Desirable North Central San Antonio Location – Situated just off Loop 1604 conveniently located between Interstate 10 and State Highway 281. You’re just 20 miles from downtown San Antonio.
2. Hill Country Living – Have the best of both worlds with a tranquil setting surrounded by rolling Central Texas hills and mature live oak trees, just minutes from all the big city attractions.
3. Floorplans to Fit Your Lifestyle – Salado Canyon homes feature spacious 1-2 story homes with 3-5 bedrooms, 2-3.5 baths 2-3 car garages, all customizable to fit your family’s unique needs
4. Exceptional Community Amenities – Rogers Ranch has it all! Residents of Salado Canyon enjoy access to sports courts, trails, community center, tennis courts, greenbelts and the Spectrum Club with fitness center, aquatic complex, fitness classes and more.
5. Top Rated Schools – Families with students living in Salado Canyon at Rogers Ranch will attend the highly-acclaimed Northside Independent School District, with all campuses meeting standards and many receiving distinction designations in one or more areas of academics.
6. Easy Commute Times to Top Employers – USAA, Valero Energy, HEB, The University of Texas at San Antonio, Brooke Army Medical Center (SAMMC), Northside ISD and more of San Antonio’s largest employers are within a short drive of Salado Canyon Homes.
7. Upscale Shopping and Dining – You won’t have to travel far to visit your favorite restaurants and shopping centers, including The Shops at La Cantera, The Rim, The Vineyards and Stone Oak.
8. Endless Outdoor Recreation – For those that want even more adventure, Salado Canyon Homes are close to some of the Hill Country’s most beloved parks. If you love fishing, kayaking, hiking, camping, biking or other outdoor activities you’ll love having Guadalupe River State Park, Government Canyon State Natural Area and Canyon Lake all close by.
9. Great Medical Care – Your family’s health is important and rest assured Salado Canyon Homes are close to some of San Antonio’s best facilities, the Medical Center, Baptist Emergency Hospital, Children’s Hospital of San Antonio and Methodist Stone Oak Hospital.
10. Entertainment for the Whole Family – While the amenities will certainly keep your family entertained, you’ll find a wide variety of hot spots nearby: Fiesta Texas, Main Event, Alamo Drafthouse, Top Golf and Tejas Rodeo Company are just a few.